The Tesla Mod 2013
No more fingerprint magnet
1. Basic Functions
1.1 Power Reset
When the OLED screen shows “Tesla,” The unit will boot into standby after 2 seconds.
1.2 Cut-off Protection
Activating the unit for longer than 10 seconds will trigger this safety feature, and the power output of the Tesla will cut off until the next button push.
1.3 Low battery detection
When the battery cell is depleted, or needs to be charged or changed, the unit will display the code “Low V.” The unit will cease to output until a charged battery is installed.
1.4 OLED display
When the OLED is set to display during use, it will show the corresponding information it has been set to display. If the OLED is not displaying any information, the screen has been turned off.
Tesla Function and Features:
1. Constant voltage and Constant power (dual mode output)
In constant voltage mode, the output voltage can be adjusted between 3.0-6.0V in increments of 0.1V. In constant power mode, the output power can be adjusted between 3.0W and 15.W in 0.5W increments.
2. Single cell 3.7V battery input operational voltage is 3.2-5.0V
3. button adjustments allow you to choose between 25 possible power settings, and 31 possible voltage settings.
4. Atomizer resistances check function which can test and display the resistance of the atomizer in OHMS.
5. OLED display, which can show the battery input and output voltage, atomizer resistance, output power, or short circuit warnings.
6. Short circuit protection, and reverse battery installation protection. If the battery is installed backwards, the control panel will switch to protected mode, so as to not damage the internal components of the Tesla.
7. Low voltage warning, will stop use of under-charged batteries and display the “Low V” warning.
8. Short circuit and Unsafe Amperage protections: The Tesla should detect external short circuits and disengage to protect the user. The tesla will also detect if the attached atomizers resistance is too low to safely draw current. In both cases the Tesla will disengage output automatically.
1. The “-“ (minus symbol) button is the voltage and power reduction button. Pressing “-“ will adjust the current value of either voltage or power down, and the corresponding voltage or power numbers will be displayed on the OLED screen. When the unit is adjusted below 3.0V, or 3.0W, it will cycle back to the highest setting (6.0V or 15W.)
2. The “+” (plus symbol) button is the voltage and power increase button. Pressing “+” will adjust the current value of either voltage or power up, and the corresponding voltage or power numbers will be displayed on the OLED screen. When the unit is adjusted above 6.0V, or 15W, it will cycle back to the lowest setting (3.0V, or 3.0W.)
3. The large button is your activation button. To toggle the device between on or off, you need to fast-click the activation button 5 times (button presses must be very fast – within two seconds.) When the unit is off, there will be no output from the Tesla, and the OLED will not display. When on, the Tesla will be ready to use.
4. To check the Battery voltage, hold the “-“ button down for two full seconds while the OLED screen is on and unlocked. The Screen will then display the battery’s current operational voltage.
5. To use the atomizer resistance check function, hold the “+” button down for 2 full seconds while the OLED screen is on and unlocked. The screen will then display the connected atomizer’s resistance.
6. To toggle the device between locked and unlocked output states, press both the “-“ and “+” at the same time.
7. To access the Tesla menu, hold the “+” button for 8 full seconds. The Menu interface will allow you to adjust 3 Tesla settings.
7.1 When the interface displays “Power Voltage” – you can use this menu option to change between ‘Constant Power’ and ‘Constant Voltage’ modes for the device. Pressing the “-“ button will switch between the two menu options. When the OLED interface shows the word “Power” the device will be set into constant power mode, and regulate itself via calculated wattage output. Then the interface shows the word “Voltage” the unit will be set in constant voltage mode, and will regulate itself via output voltage.
7.2 When the Tesla interface displays the words “LCD Display” – you can use this menu setting to adjust the content displayed on the OLED screen during use. Pressing the “-“ button will switch between menu options. The menu setting “Voltage” will display the output voltage or power of the Tesla on the screen while in use. The menu setting “Resistance” will display the OHM resistance of the atomizer during use. The setting “Battery” will display the current output voltage of the battery you are using on the OLED screen during use
7.3 The final menu option “ON/OFF” will toggle the OLED display on the Tesla to either active or inactive during the use of the device. As with other menu options, you can use the “-“ button to toggle between settings.
8. In the menu mode, the “+” button is used for cycling menu categories. The “-“ button is used to confirm the setting. Using these two buttons you will be able to navigate the Tesla menu. The menu navigation will exit after no buttons have been pressed for 3 seconds.
9. Upon the Tesla’s system start up – the Screen will boot to the word “Tesla” – if the battery is low the display will boot to the words “Low V” – During the boot sequence of this device, please do not attempt to operate any functions, and allow the device to boot into standby.
10. When the system boots into standby, use the fast click (5 click on/off function) to turn the device on. The word “Tesla” will display on the screen. If the battery voltage is sufficient for operation, the system will turn on and display the message “System on.” Upon first turning the system on, the output will be in a “locked” state – press both the “-“ and “+” buttons at the same time to switch the unit into an unlocked state, and you will be able to adjust operations.
11. When the system powers down via the fast click (5 click) function, the OLED will display the word “Tesla” and upon successful shutdown will display the words “system off” – which indicates a successful shutdown.
12. When an atomizer is attached with a resistance lower than 1.2 Ohms, the Tesla display will show “Low Resistance” and cease function until an appropriately built atomizer is connected.
13. When an output short circuit is detected the screen will display the words “Short”
14. When the battery voltage is below 3.2V, the unit will display “Low V” on the screen when you attempt to activate it. The unit will resume normal function when appropriately charged batteries are installed.
Whats in the box: 1x Tesla Body Gun Metal